Maggie Valley Club & Resort - Golf Package
Custom Stay and Play Package - Biltmore Estate
Biltmore Estate and Maggie Valley Club & Resort Package:
* 2 nights lodging in an upscale, fully equipped, two bedroom/two bath condominium
* 1 round of golf per person (including greens & cart fee) on Maggie Valley's pristine course
* Complimentary range balls and overnight bag storage
* Access to our fitness center, outdoor pool & hot tub (open seasonally)
* 2 Adult Biltmore Estate admission tickets - Good for two consecutive daytime visits
* A self-guided visit through Biltmore House
* Access to the Historic Gardens and Antler Hill Village
* Free wine tasting and Winery tour
The course at Maggie Valley Club highlights the most spectacular scenery out of all the Western North Carolina Golf Resorts. It offers a unique challenge for beginners and even the most seasoned players. This established, 6500-yard course is surrounded by centennial trees and includes 30 acres of fairways leading to large bent grass greens. The front Valley Nine allows players to warm up before tackling the significantly more challenging Mountain Nine, which features an elevation rise of 800 feet and panoramas of the valley and beyond.
Please Inquire For Custom Golf Package Quote
Prices are subject to change without notice. SCGolf.com is not responsible for errors posted in the golf package.